Monday, October 25, 2010

Business men drink my blood...

I'm not really tired.  I'm not particularly energetic.  I'm not in a bad mood... or a good one.  I have a general desire for things to be done, with no desire to actually do them. Truthfully I want to lay on the couch listening to loud music and reading.  Cole isn't asleep yet, so the loud music is out (unless I want to impede his going to sleep even further). 

Every room in my house needs to be cleaned.  Floors, dishes... and we don't even want to talk about Cole's room.  Seriously, if I could just torch it and start over, I might.  This is what happens when you don't clean things for 3 days.  Well, today is day 4, but it's not over yet and I'm still holding out hope that I will actually somehow manage to motivate myself sufficiently into actually accomplishing something. 

I seriously doubt I could have screwed up more stuff than I managed to in the last 24 hours at work... though now I may subconsciously take that as a challenge for when I go back to work Wednesday and prove myself wrong.

This past weekend was... well, it was.  Not my worst ever, so that's good.  I worked Saturday and Sunday, which I dislike.  But I need money, for things like food and shelter and internet.  Hi-ho, hi-ho.  

Tomorrow I'm off.  No working.  Just house cleaning and laundry and shopping and costume making and pumpkin carving.  I am not a good costume maker or pumpkin carver.  But I do what I do. 

Which, as some point, must include dishes.

1 comment:

  1. Well, you made me laugh. Does that count as an accomplishment?

    ReplyDelete