Tuesday, December 28, 2010

... over and over and over again...

One Christmas down.  Three to go.  I'm already tired.

We spent Christmas in Texas.  Which was great, except the leaving part.  We saw Tron, which was great.  We ate a lot, which was also great.  B and I rode around one night to look at lights and committed a small act of vandalism, which was fantastic.  Everything went by in a blur.

Next weekend, we will be doing a late Christmas with my family (aka Christmas Round 2), which I am looking forward to.  Cole is uber excited.  After that, Cole will have Christmas Round 3 with his father.  Oh, and I saved back a couple of presents for Cole to open this weekend on New Year's to sort of tide him over...

Logistically, it's been a nightmare.  As my father would say, it's like trying to fit two tons of manure in a one ton truck.  Right now Cole thinks it is great that he gets 3 (or 4) Christmases, but I have a feeling when he is older he is going to hate the holidays. 

No comments:

Post a Comment