Monday, January 24, 2011

There's a kind of hush...

I should be in bed. But I'm not. I don't know why.

I took a 3.5 hour naps this afternoon. It was so wonderful. I don't think it has anything with my current nonsleepiness, but you never know.

Have I mentioned how much I love having my kiddo home? I love having my kiddo home. More Doctor Who watching today... and I even let him stay up an extra hour tonight to watch the last episode on the disc. All he's wanted to do is cuddle with me since he got home, and how do you say no to that? Two days and he will be running around like a hooligan trying to stick his finger in my ear.

Thanks, B, for teaching him to stick his finger in my ear, oh-so-very-much.

I've got bunches to do the next two weeks. Bunches like grapes. Spring cleaning is happening early this year. Time to start going through all my junk and tossing out those things I don't need and never use and have laying around just because it's easier than tossing them out. By the way, there's a lot of those things. I am a pack rat.

I'm hoping my early spring cleaning will motivate spring to start early. But I'm not holding my breath. Seriously, though, if it did, that would rock. I hate being cold.

Time to get my lazy self in gear. Actually, it's time to get my lazy self in bed so that I can get in gear tomorrow. Sigh.

2 comments:

  1. I'm commenting at 12:40 a.m. my time but you posted this at 1:34 a.m. That means I traveled about an hour into the future!! Cool. I love the internet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. But... we're in the same time zone. And I wasn't even up at 1:34. Argh.

    ReplyDelete