Saturday, January 22, 2011

You are my sunshine...

Cole's home. I'm happier than a clam... that isn't in chowder? Sorry, I just completely forgot how that phrase goes.

We had a good night. Hot chocolate and cookies and a game called Cariboo, which is pretty simple and fun. Simple is so the key to it staying fun, at least fun for me. And then we watch the Doctor for a bit... yay for Netflix!

He's asleep in his bed, in his very clean room. I finally got it clean yesterday, and now the majority of the floor space is taken up by a tent. He's pretty happy about that. Tomorrow we're going to pack up his train set and set up his Hex Bug Environment thingamawhopper that he got.

I'm sure the room will be a mess again by Monday, but I'm just not thinking about that right now. I'm not, I'm not, I'm not.

I tried to work on wedding planning tonight, but it just wasn't doing. In other news, I've decided that I want to shave my head and elope.
Don't tell B.

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha... that last sentence cracked me up! Please don't.

    Glad that Cole is home. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boo...I should have gotten him a tent that covered the bed and wouldn't have taken up so much floor space. Didn't plan that one out very well...sorry :(

    ReplyDelete