Wednesday, August 18, 2010

...our dreams will break the boundaries of our fears.

Yesterday, I made laundry detergent.  I actually really enjoy making it and it's pretty easy.  I also love using my homemade stuff, because it doesn't smell weird or make my clothes smell like anything other than just clean clothes... oh, and it's uber cheap.  I'm on my second batch of homemade laundry slime and so far I've saved about $70.  I bought enough ingredients to make 6 buckets of detergent for about $10... which will end up saving me about $230 by the time I use all of it.  Plus, it only takes about 5 minutes to make (aside from grating up the bars of soap) and did I mention I really like the stuff? 

Okay, moving on.  Or, not, as I choose. 


There isn't a rule that says I have to move on.  There isn't a rule that says I have to stop being upset or keep being upset or even care at all. And you know, if I want to keep right on being insulted and mad, then I will.  Whether or not you think I have a reason doesn't matter a bit.  You know why?  Because it's up to me.  And, also, because you're the one that insulted me in the first place and thinks that it was a-okay.  It wasn't, and I'm exercising my right to keep right on thinking that. 


Warning: this is random and probably not about what you think.  Except you, in the yellow.  It's exactly what you think.  

2 comments: