Wednesday, September 22, 2010

...it's like a cartwheel in my head, but my legs are made of lead.

Written at 2:40am.  But I forgot to publish it before I crawled the 3 feet to my couch and passed out...

I should really be asleep right now.  And since I'm not, I should really be working on something.  Something which is not this.  A long list of somethings, in fact.

The truth is, I just don't want to.  As the philosopher Jagger says, you can't always get what you want.  But, as it turns out, if you try sometimes, you get what you need.

A million and one questions without answers (at least, not answers that I know) course through my head.  But I'm pretty much at terms with the fact that the answers to them won't really have much to any effect on anything at all.  My desire for information is purely academic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment