Sunday, September 26, 2010

Video killed the radio star.

I can't explain adquately how much threatening me usually backfires. It backfires almost as much as giving me an ultimatium.  Giving me an ultimatium is sort of like a reverse triple dog dare.  You've just guarenteed that whatever it is I have to do "or else"  is not going to be done at any cost.  And I can't be bought.  Well, not for less than $2 million...

Ok, maybe $1 million.  And a house. 

Speaking of, I'd give money to go to sleep within the next ten minutes.  Not gonna happen.  However, this train of thought and the one above it are completley unrelated in anyway. 

Tomorrow we head out on vacation!  Well, Cole has already been on vacation for the last week with my parents, just being at their house.  Round House starts tomorrow and I'm looking forward to seeing friends and enjoying a slightly slower pace than I've been at for the last week.  Cole gone = Julie working like mad.  Which is groovy and all, just not a great thing when combined with little sleep.  I'm getting old.  Cole is excited.  I'm excited.  I had serious doubts that I would actually be able to get everything prepared to go, but what can I say - I'm just awesome. 

Oh, and video may be the greatest invention ever.  At least until someone prefects a teleport.  And if anyone reading this has, you should totally let me know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment