Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I've got a theory, it could be bunnies.

I'm having a good week.  I'm exhausted and I've found myself going into anxious overload more than once, but really it's been a good week.  I've been attending Round House since I was 6, missing about 4 years after I graduated from high school and, like everything else in my life, I had mixed feelings about it growing up.  But being in a place with so many who are like minded is incredible.  The people here are amongst the dearest in the world to me, both those that I have know since I could remember and those I have only met and gotten to know more recently. 

Cole loves it, too.  He has close to complete freedom here.  At this exact moment, I actually don't know where he is.  I'm confident that he is inside the building, probably over by the volleyball net that is out of my sight range.  I've probably known precisely where he is for the grand sum of an hour during the days here, and it doesn't worry me at all. 

Perhaps we could get together a start a commune?  No?  Oh, well.  It's a tragically flawed thought. 

People are filtering in for the evening assembly now.  My head hurts from too little sleep, or perhaps too much thought.  It's threatening more rain yet again and the campground is already soggy.  But I'm pretty sure that it's going to be a great night.  Rain boots are my new best friend, though. 

Perhaps I should go find my kiddo. 

And, just in case anyone was wondering, playing phone tag really sucks.  Just sayin'. 

No comments:

Post a Comment