Saturday, October 23, 2010

Life is a highway...

So, the cat seems to be out of the bag.  Which is good, because cats hate being in bags.  Have you ever tried to stuff a cat in a bag?  It's hard, because they really dislike being put in bags.  So, yeah.  Anyway, I digress.  Drum roll, please....

I met someone.  For our purposes, his name is B.  I'm still not sure how I really feel about blogging about B, but he doesn't mind being blogged about and, like I said, the cat has already escaped, so why not?  Anyways, he is wonderful.  How wonderful is he?  Well, he's so wonderful that today he stayed on the web cam with Cole for over 20 minutes telling Cole knock knock jokes.  I wouldn't even be willing to do that and he's my kid. 

Did I say web cam?  Yes, yes, I did.  I generally find web cams creepy, but it turns out they are uber great for Cole keeping up with grandparents long distance.  And, yes, I'm doing the long distance thing with B.  It has it's downsides (the long distance), but it also has some perks (increased verbal communication).  If you can't guess from the last post, he is in Texas.  It's not a bad drive, but it's not exactly close. 

So, there you have it.  Do with it what you will.  Seriously.  I dare you. 

5 comments:

  1. I knew about the cat before he got out of the bag (EVIL LAUGH)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Title: "Life is a Highway"? Hmmmm...Methinks said highway will be thoroughly burned up 'tween Miss and TX ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm just now reading this and I'm smiling! :)

    ReplyDelete