Friday, October 22, 2010

It feels just like I'm falling for the first time.

Once again, this was written around midnight, but I neglected to post it.

I like vacations.  Who doesn't?  But it's hard to get back into the swing of things.  It's hard to leave the surreal and come back to reality.  I managed to mostly clean my house tonight, so I've got that going for me.  Still seems like I have an overwhelming lot to do.

I went to Texas for the first time.  Seems like I'm doing a lot of things for the first time lately.  

This doesn't seem like it should be my life.   I'm awkward and nervous and I don't fit.  Except... suddenly, I do fit and it's natural and relaxed and easy.   Things don't work this way for me, thing aren't this easy or simple or relaxed.  But yet, here I am all the same.  The only way I can figure out that I got here is because God does answer prayers.

1 comment: