Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Ch-ch-changes.

Tonight I managed to work on Cole's room for a while. I got his foldable clothes sorted out and cleaned out. And I cleaned paint out of the carpet. Sigh. Sometimes I wonder what goes on in his head. Sometimes I really don't want to know.

I need to vacuum. Argh.

I haven't written much lately. I have two excuses. The first is that I have been busy.

I've been cleaning out around the house and cleaning around the house. I've been shopping for and ordering lots of various wedding related things. I've been freaking out about the fact that I'm having a wedding in 8.5 weeks. Plus, I've been doing my normal stuff: working, Cole-tending, and trying to not go crazy. How's that going for ya'? Not so great, thanks for asking.

The other excuse is that this isn't a wedding blog. See the title? Adventures as a Single Mom? Weeeeelllll.... that's becoming less and less true, and in 8.5 weeks, it won't even be technically true anymore. I'm not entirely sure what to do about that. I could just change to blog title, I guess, but Adventures as a Married Mom somehow doesn't quite have the same feel.

3 comments:

  1. What about "A new adventure"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 8.5 weeks is just around the corner!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So for us mathematically challenged/lazy people, when exactly is your wedding? hehehe

    "... tuuurn and face the strange..."

    ReplyDelete