Thursday, February 10, 2011

Oh, the weather outside is frightful...

Okay, that's it. I'm moving to Hawaii.

There is 1-2 inches of snow outside. I live in Mississippi. This isn't supposed to happen. And it certainly isn't supposed to keeping happening again and again. I'm filing a formal complaint.

Cole, of course, is ecstatic. I sent him out the door a few minutes ago, all bundled up. Oh, it's also about 12 degrees outside right now, which explains why all my water is frozen. We're not even going to discuss how I feel about that.

But, Cole. Cole is thrilled that there is snow and he is getting to play in it. All last night he was waiting for it to be this morning so he could go out. First thing he checked this morning was to make sure the snow was still there.

It is. Obviously I need to migrate further south.

1 comment:

  1. I would love to live in the south, where an inch of snow freaks everybody out and nobody has to go to work. I don't like snow, and I get nervous driving in it. But up here in Missouri, everybody thinks they are viking eskimos and slogs out to go to work. It's no fun.

    ReplyDelete