Monday, February 21, 2011

I've got sunshine in a bag.

This picture of Cole is about 3 years old. He was 2 in it. It was taken the first Christmas we were in Mississippi.


I love this picture because of Cole's smile. It's his carefree smile, his totally elated smile. It's one you only see when he isn't worried about anything and everything in his world is easy and perfect.

It's one I don't see very often.

B moved here last Tuesday. Which I'm pretty happy about. It's just 6.5 short more weeks to wedding now.

I think Cole is pretty happy, too. Because that smile that I don't see very often? I've lost count of how many times I've seen in the the last week.

2 comments:

  1. Pretty sure it's all related. So excited for you guys. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had an interesting conversation with Cole last week. He seemed to be of the opinion that B is here for the wedding and then will be moving back to Texas! Maybe a little clarification is in order....

    ReplyDelete