Thursday, December 9, 2010

You're tired my love, I feel the same.

It's been a rather long week thus far.  Partly because my work schedule has been abnormal for the last two weeks and I sort of have my days mixed up.  Partly because I'm uber tired from said work schedule and mixed up days.  Partly just because.  And partly because we've been keeping busy. 

Tuesday Cole's usual tae kwon do classes were canceled due to the local Christmas parade.  The street in front of the dojo was shut down.  Plus, the dojo had a float in the parade and all the students got to ride on it!  Cole had a blast waving very energetically. He also kept asking when he was going to get to be like the older kids and hop off the float to break boards in the street.  Oh, and it was cold.  Oh so very, very cold.

Today Cole didn't have his usual tae kwon do classes, either.  Today he tested for his first belt.  So now, Cole is a yellow belt!  He was very excited, and I'm rather proud.

Tomorrow is another day, and then there will be the day after that...  time drags by and passes in a blink.   

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to Cole for moving up to yellow belt!! I hope you get some rest soon and can relax.

    ReplyDelete